Thursday, January 2, 2014

The 2014 Planner Has Arrived!!!

Its here!!! Its here!!! Its finally here... I'm talking about my 2014 weekly planner printable! I really wanted to have this post up last week, but... well it didn't happen. So here we are a day or two into the new year and I have it ready for you to download... better late than never right?

Its 130 pages of colorful schedule-organizing bliss. It is setup to be printed double sided after the first page so as to not waste paper. Also, have you ever had a planner that only had enough writing space if you wrote extremely small? Well, I tried to make sure that there was enough space to write even if your handwriting is rather large... aka normal or have a lot to jot down. Each month has a two-page monthly calendar with space notes and important dates.


Following each of the two-page monthly calendars are two-page weekly calendars. There is an area for notes, dinner menu, and shopping list. I wanted to include a designated space for the dinner menu and a shopping list because I found that I was writing them in my actual calendar space.

It is my hope that you are enjoy the weekly planner and are able to put it to good use. I will have another post to show you how I set mine up in my Arc binder, but I wanted to get this post up so you can download and start using the planner ASAP.

{Click HERE to download the 2014 Weekly Planner}

Till next time....




Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest Connect via Google+

19 comments:

  1. I love it! Exactly what I've been looking for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!! Thank you so much! YOU ARE A BLESSING! I love how beautiful the pages are. We are now on only one income and pinching every penny...this calendar will be a great tool!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great planer :) Planner will allow me to sort my job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!!! Do you offer the two-page monthly calendar in the 5.5 x 8.5 size??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! This is the best calendar I have found!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! You are very generous! It's an awesome calendar! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! The calendar is so colorful and I love the section for dinner meal planning on the weekly section. I wonder if I will be able to print this on 8.5 x 5.5 inches?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This does not fit my families day to day life but I love the colors and am pinning it so that some of my friends see your blog and this page. I love that you offered something like this for free so that I can see how amazing your work is! I will defiantly be comming back to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! Exactly what I was hoping for :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are adorable! I just found you searching for printables and have enjoyed reading some of your past posts. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANK YOU! I have been looking for something like this. You are an angel for allowing us to download it for free! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much!! You are far too kind.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so generous of you :) Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so generous of you - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very happy to see your article. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect! The writing style is superior and the content is relevant.

    The Best Personal Style Blogs | Duo Fashion Bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank You! I'm looking forward to your 2015 Calendar :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. how about the 2015? looking forward to another organized year... thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love connecting with my readers, so please leave me a note.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...