Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Health And Fitness Blog

Hey there ladies!

I had a another post planned for you today, but I left my SD card at home with my photos so it will have to wait for tomorrow. In other news...

After much deliberation, I have decided to start a new blog with all the happenings on the health and weight-loss front. Most of you said the you didn't mind either way, but I feel that it would be for the best to separate the two subjects.

The other blog will dive much deeper into both, mine and my husband's health issues. Also, how we plan to management them naturally and hopefully wean ourselves off of medication. You'll also get to see me in the kitchen while I try to concoct some tasty grub for us.

Find the new blog at http://findingnaturalrelief.blogspot.com. The layout will change soon, but it already an active site. Hopefully you'll check out the first post.




Till next time...




Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest Connect via Google+

5 comments:

  1. Interesting information, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly appreciate your proficient approach. I like the way you have presented information in this post. I found most people are entirely agreed with your blog information. Keep sharing such great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for your future posts. I am really interested in reading new and useful health related posts and waiting for your new stuff online. So please be ready with some good stuff dear.
    AOK Emergency Room

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to check out your new blog. I just started a great fitness boot camp, so I love reading about other people's experiences with weight loss.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...