Monday, April 1, 2013

A Quick Organizing Project

Happy Monday to ya!!!

Poppin' in to share a quick organizing project I tackled this weekend.

About a month ago I was in the Dollar Tree when I noticed some plastic folders and I instantly knew, what I would use them for.

Organizing these ugly files and now that tax season is over for us, I can put them to use.

But I couldn't just put the papers in the folders and I leave them like that. Oh no, we need to make it pleasing to the eye. I picked up a pack of scrap book paper, in colors that I love, from Walmart.

I simply cut the paper to size and pesto pretty tax folders.


I did label them, but I didn't want the label to stand out so I used clear labeling tape.


And here they are in a plastic bin ready to be filed away until its tax season next year.


This project cost a total of $7.70. Now that my kind of organizing!

Till next time...




Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest Connect via Google+

5 comments:

  1. I love the scrapbook paper idea - why not make something a little bit prettier when you can?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! It looks so pretty now. Love how little it cost too.

    ReplyDelete

  3. They look really pretty! Love the scrapbook paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously cute! I'm totally doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! Soo pretty, and soo simple! :-) Did you attach the Scrapbook paper to the front and back or are they in there loosely? I'm a New follower! Just Love your organizational items. Still haven't had the time to check out the rest of your site yet.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...