Thursday, January 31, 2013

Finally Here... Home Management Binder Printables!

Hey ya'll!

It's been a few days since I've posted but I've been busy over here finishing the printables from my Home Management Binder so I can share them with you. I had no idea all the steps that go into getting them ready to share. However, I can proudly say, they are done and ready to be downloaded.

(Listed in order from my Home Management Binder)

The Yellow Pages Set
(includes Family, Friends, Services/Utilities, Medical, Insurance Contact Lists)

Medication Prescription List

Spring/Fall Maintenance Checklist - 2 pages

Home Inventory Sheet

Storage Inventory Sheet
[Click HERE to download a free copy]

Vehicle Maintenance Record
[Click HERE to download a free copy]

[Click HERE to download a free copy]

Pre-Travel Checklist
[Click HERE to download a free copy]

Travel Packing List
[Click HERE to download a free copy]


Enjoy!!! I will also be adding these to my printable tab, so they are easy to locate in the future.

Till next time...




RSS
RSS
RSS

You can find me partying here:

12 comments:

  1. I love your web page and printables. Thank you making the forms. I know what I want on the form but don't know how to set it up. Thanks for allowing us to download. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so amazed at all you do to keep so organized! Oh, I wish you could come over.. Thank you for the forms! I am going to download this.. I'm sure it will be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently found your blog! These are awesome - Thank you! I am struggling to declutter my life this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Iesha - I saw a printable the other day (I SWEAR it was on your blog) where you can fill in special dates, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Now I can't find it! Do you have a printable like that? I would really appreciate it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found you and your printables-brilliant! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found you and your printables-brilliant! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rock! Thank you! I'm with you on the day to day stuff.. I'm surprised so many bloggers keep p printing out that stuff for their binders, my smart phone and my calendar app makes that all tidy and strangely organized!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You rock! I'm with you on not bothering with the daily stuff. My smart phone app does it way better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you thank you thank you...at this point all I need is one put together already so I don't stress about trying to get the book pit together

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your wonderful printables! I have the smart phone apps too but I still love the feel of flipping through my binder and customizing it just for me. I love your blog. Just started following you. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the forms! What software did you use to create them?

    ReplyDelete

I love connecting with my readers, so please leave me a note.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...